Re: [FWDLK] air filter

Nick, check your local auto parts store. I found replacement air filters
for my 57 DeSoto at the local CarQuest. Good price too! Take the old ones
for comparison. By the way they still carry the canister oil filters for
the 325.

                      Nichols
                      <nick.barb@SBCGLOB        To:       L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      AL.NET>                   cc:
                      Sent by: Forward          Subject:  [FWDLK] air filter
                      Look Mopar
                      Discussion List
                      <L-FORWARDLOOK@lis
                      ts.psu.edu>

                      02/18/2005 11:30
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Nichols

Does anyone know where I might find the air filters for a dual carb '58
DeSoto Adventurer?  I have the air cleaners but the filters are dirty
and old.    thanks, Nick.