[FWDLK] Transportation needed.....

OK folks, I know this isn't Forward Look related but in addition to the 57 Belv, I am restoring a 1942 GMC 6x6 Duece and a half and was looking for someone with an open bed or trailer going from Los Angeles to Sacramento or San Fransisco to move a cab, some doors, a hood and a gas tank from LA to up north here............and we all thought that parts were expensive and hard to find in the Exner crowd......try one of these...........thanks to all again....
Mike Barrett
57 Plymouth Belv
42 GMC Duece and a half
53 Dodge M-37 Powerwagon