Re: [FWDLK] Rumblin Ragtops, OR, Mythology just ain't what it USED to be

Re: [FWDLK] Rumblin Ragtops, OR, Mythology just ain't what it USED to be....

If memory serves (and it often doesn't), he stopped racing because of a
driver being killed. I can't remember who.

Ray
Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.