[FWDLK] Identifying a Stromborg 2 bbl carb

[FWDLK] Identifying a Stromborg 2 bbl carb

Hi all!

I just removed a 2 bbl Stromborg carb from my 58 DeSoto 361 V-8.
Unfortunately, it doesn't have a tag.  Here's all the info I could find on
it:
"Bandix Stromborg Model WWC"
Also, embossed on the side is a circle with the following numbers inside it,
which follow the curve of the circumference: 389159 (maybe the 59 means it
was manufactured in 59?  Could the tag number be 3891?).  Below these
numbers is a large 1 and a smaller 3 over the number 16, to the right of the
1. (Sort of like a fraction without the line.  One could almost say is is
supposed to read "1 3/16" .)  On the back side of the carb, it appears 4C4
is engraved into it.  That last 4 is kind of faded, but it seems to be a 4.

Can anyone give me a positive ID?  I'd like to see if I can find an overhaul
kit for it.  Does anyone know if these carbs are even worth overhauling or
are they crap from the get-go?  Any words of wisdom are appreciated.

Thanks!