[FWDLK] Color of '57 Belvedere lower grille

[FWDLK] Color of '57 Belvedere lower grille

Does anyone have the formula of the color (gray) of the lower grille of the '57 Belvedere?  Also where does the paint begin and end under the bumper?  I'm about to have the lower grille painted and I never found out the what the color is.

Another question is what is the actual color of the wheel wells?  Black or the gray that is on the bottom of the car?  Decision time!  Thanks in advance.
John Paxos
'57 Fury
'57 Belvedere Conv. in progress.