----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bond
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bond
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 6:28 PM

Funny you should ask.  This is what I currently have, not including engine parts.

Parts Available

1957 Dodge Coronet Headlight door, single headlight

1957 Dodge half bumpers

1957 Dodge half upper grill trim

1957 dog dish cap

1957/8 Savoy side trim

1958 Dodge grill emblem

1958 Plymouth Flywheel shield, 1 piece

1958 Plymouth rear window moulding, bottom only

1958 Plymouth ribbed roof board trim

1958 Plymouth Savoy fender top spears

1958 Plymouth Suburban trim, 2 pieces

1958 Plymouth Washer switch

1958 Plymouth windshield moulding complete

1959 Dodge half bumpers with lights intact

1959 Plymouth Dog dish caps, 3

1959 Plymouth grill emblem, driver condition

1959 Plymouth long fin top trim

1959 Plymouth smooth roof board trim

1959 Plymouth Suburban Dome lens

1959 Plymouth Suburban scripts

1959 Plymouth tailgate bumper surround

1960 Dodge phoenix quarter trim, triangle shaped.

1960 Dodge Phoenix taillight

1960 Dodge Phoenix trim.  Unknown location

1961 Chrysler New Yorker Scripts

1961 Dodge Speedo and pod

Unknown air switch controls, possibly dodge or Chrysler

Unknown grill.  Speaker? Or Heater box part?

Unknown window trim