[FWDLK] Chrysler town & country

Is a Town & Country radio the equivalent of the Wonderbar GM sold?

I spotted one on a shelf in one of the buildings in the junkyard last week,
but I didn't know if it was worth getting or not - I have no way to look up
what kind of car it's for and didn't recognize it (which doesn't mean much
except that it's not for a 57-62 Chrysler and it's not the Plymouth with
both knobs on one side).  Wondered what the average price is on one if it's
not for a car I'm likely to have, if they go for $100 or better without much
trouble it's worth my time to grab -

At the time I was thinking look for early AM-FM radios, and didn't see a
one.  I did see an odd Stude radio I need to check out, though.

If this is too off-topic send me a note off-list -

Thanks

Bill K.