[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Golden Lancer

Gang -

I just flipped the page on my Hemmings calendar and there is a picture of a
1956 Dodge 'Golden Lancer'. According to the verbiage, these were D500-1
cars painted gold and white. Of course, there were only a few made,
according to the text.

Is this the real deal, or a one-of-none dreamed up by the owner in the hope
of a big payday somewhere down the road ?

Ron