[FWDLK] wanted 62 300H bucket seat bracket

[FWDLK] wanted 62 300H bucket seat bracket

    I am in need of the inside bucket seat bracket for the passenger seat on a 1962 chrysler 300H.  Would someone have one of those available?  I suspect that they used the same bracket on the 1962 300 sport that had the bucket seats option.
Thanks from Fern