[FWDLK] Spare Tire, Etc.

My Plymouth 1957-58 manual and the 59 supplement do not show how the
jack and jack handle are arranged in the spare tire area.  The parts
book has lots of diagrams but not for these parts.  I have a
six-passenger station wagon and it is reasonably intuitive how the spare
is stored with the clamp.  But unless the jack and handle is wrapped in
something, I do not see how they are stored and kept from rattling around.

Dick Skinner