Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto valve covers.

Larry, I've never personally TRIED to interchange them, but in Hot
Rod magazine, issue October 2001, featuring "50 Years Of The Hemi",
page 68, it says "Rocker covers do not interchange between Chrysler,
DeSoto, and Dodge hemi families".  That's part of an article called
"Early Hemi Spotter's Guide".

Ed Petrus
'57 Firedome sedan
'57 Fireflite sedan