From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] The Classic Car eRag

Give us the link, then we can subscribe.

Thanks, Ray

On Mar 6, 2005, at 10:42 PM, Garrett wrote:

I don't know if anyone else here gets "The Classic Car Rag," (it's a
weekly or monthly or whenever they remember to send it e-mail). Anyway,
they have a story on the 57 Desoto Adventurer.

If anyone is interesting in reading it I could forward it to them.

Garrett