Re: [FWDLK] CARS AT CARLISLE SHOW

Hey Adam, that "red 57" doesn't quite qualify as "stock". The FP 318 is .060 over with milled heads, Chris Nielson cam, Mopar Performance electronic ignition and liquid cooled hemi transmission. Also has disc brakes, dual master cylinder, and stainless glass pack exhaust . This is in addition to the leather interior and radial tires. Not a road scorcher like yours, but not hardly an AACA contender either. By the way, my wife loves the color of your car, if I was building one now I would probably have to paint it purple! Dick ( Fintastic 57)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:56 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] CARS AT CARLISLE SHOW

Anyone see the show Thursday or Saturday night on Speed called Cars At Carlisle?They covered Chryslers at Carlisle for a good amount of time,showed quite a few of the finned cars(most shots from the grandstand),and a nice shot of the Golden Fin Society line up.(A co-worker saw it Thursday and told me about it,I watched Saturday night/Sunday morning at 3:00 am).I saw my 58 and Jimmy Rawa's "Christine",The stock Fury's are too hard to tell who's is who's from a distance(other than the red 57),anyone else's car on there that was spotted?
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi 4 Speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom