Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto valve covers.

Could always go with Imperial covers though at least!!
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Casey
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto valve covers.

Those two engines are totally different. Blocks, timing covers, valley covers, heads, intakes, valve covers do not interchange. I'm not sure about the oil pans. I believe that the Dodge and DeSoto hemis share a few parts, but neither share with the Chrysler engines. If he doesn't want valve covers that say Chrysler, he's going to have to go custom. Might want to check with Vintage Speed ( http://www.vintagespeed.com ).

By the way, if those Chrysler valve covers are dimpled for adjustable rockers, I know someone who's looking to buy a pair.

Dave Casey