[FWDLK] Attn: North Carolina (1955 Mopars)

[FWDLK] Attn: North Carolina (1955 Mopars)

 Hey Guys....

  I got this through my site. If interested call or email Harriett direct.
They are obviously a large company so it should be good, but make sure they
cover insurance and that they pay you for it if interested.

  Thanks,
  Josh
  The 1955 Plymouth Page
  www.cherrysoda.com

Good Afternoon,

I am the Event Manager for Lowe's Motor Speedway (formerly Charlotte Motor
Speedway in North Carolina).  We host 2 very large car shows each year, each
bringing in more than 100,000 guests, 7-10,000 swap meet and car corral
vendors and 2-4,000 club show cars.  As a special display, I am putting
together a group of 1955 cars from all makes and models.  Do you know of any
nice vehicles in this area that I might contact?  If you would like to know
more about the speedway or autofair, visit www.lowesmotorspeedway.com or I
can send you additional information if you would like.

Harriett Carter
Lowe's Motor Speedway Events
704/455-3224