[FWDLK] Help with weatherstrip please..

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 7 Mar 2005 to 8 Mar 2005 (#2005-68)
I am alomost finished with a long restoration of a 61 Chrysler Newport 2 dhtp. I need to find someone who makes weatherstrip for the doors, trunk, and the seal between the door window and the quarter window. The paint is done, 62 413 w/ raminduction and aluminum t-filte, seats recovered, carpet ordered. Even got the dash lights working again! But, the rubber for the doors and trunk has stopped progress. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks,
Tony