[FWDLK] Thanks for the response.

Title: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 8 Mar 2005 to 9 Mar 2005 (#2005-69)
WOW!  Many thanks to all who responded so quickly to my weatherstrip question. Gary Goers is the answer. If anyone else is selling weatherstrip for our cars they are getting it from him. I even got a reply from Gary himself, and I will definitely be purchasing my parts from him. The 61 will be on the road this summer!
Thanks,
Tony