[FWDLK] Torsion Bar Rear Seals

A while back, there was dicussion about torsion bar rear seals as I remember.  I can't remember what the part numbers discussed were.  I have found some NOS torsion bar seals in my parts.  If any one is interested in these please Email me privately.  They are like a piece of foam type rubber with a cable tie like strap that holds them in place.  They are in original Mopar boxes.
Jack Johnson  Shinglehouse, Pa

2196067   (smaller) 59 Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto Firesweep, Chrysler Windsor

2196068   (Larger)  59 DeSoto (excp Firesweep),  Chrysler (except Windsor) and 59 Imperial.