[FWDLK] wanted seat base unit for 62/63 chrysler

[FWDLK] wanted seat base unit for 62/63 chrysler

    I am looking for a bracket assembly used on either the 1962 or 1963 chrysler bucket seat....passenger seat and the inner bracket that is closest to the centre console.
    Shipping would be to zip 83826 in northern Idaho
Fern