Re: [FWDLK] WOW, HARDTOPS CHANGED TO CONVERTIBLES !!!!!!!!!

Re: [FWDLK] WOW, HARDTOPS CHANGED TO CONVERTIBLES !!!!!!!!!

It seems to me that the whole point that started this thread was that
one certain person bought hardtops and had made convertibles out of
them, NOT to restore, NOT for personal choice, but to PROFIT from a
fraud. All these little scenarios don't change the fact that it was a
WARNING that was being given about one person. He had all but a factory
going at one time. They were sold as Original Convertibles, at
Convertible prices

Ray
It's getting time for y'all to be polishing up your rides for the
Spring Meet! Be there, or be Square!  Ray