Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Regent and Mayfair

A Canadian '50's Dodge is exactly the same as a Plymouth from the
firewall back.  The only exception is the trim.   (I have had a 1954
Dodge Regent for 30 years now.)

Bob Moore wrote:

Interesting, the back page seems to show a Plymouth tail-light? Thx
for the tip on the site!

-Bob

'58 Dodge Sierra 'KD500-1'

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:23 , Robert Whitman
<Robert.Whitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

    I am sure a few of you have seen this, but for those that have not and
    are curious about the Canadian Plodges, here is a nice scan of the
    pages
    of the '57 Canadian Dodge brochure.

    http://www.tocmp.com/brochures/Dodge/1957/index.htm
    <modules/refer.pl?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tocmp.com%2Fbrochures%2FDodge%2F1957%2Findex.htm>