From: "Robert Whitman" <Robert.Whitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:23 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1957 Regent and Mayfair

I am sure a few of you have seen this, but for those that have not and
are curious about the Canadian Plodges, here is a nice scan of the pages
of the '57 Canadian Dodge brochure.

http://www.tocmp.com/brochures/Dodge/1957/index.htm

The rest of the website this came from is also interesting.  Here is a
link to the list of other brochure scans that have been donated.  I plan
to scan several of my brochures for the website, maybe some of you can
also scan some brochures to share.

http://www.oldcarmanual.com/

It is not my website, just surf'd to it. -Robert