[FWDLK] OLD Police cars, 1957

Club.
Just ran accrost 2 - 1957 State Patrol cars.  2 door sedans. Owner said they had the big hemi in them, and they have long been gone. But cars are mostly complete. Also they both have the D500 emblems on the trunk. Are these cars worth picking up??  Can anyone in the club help me out on the value of these rare cars??? Please e-mail me privately.
THANKS  Bob H