[FWDLK] Body Squeak?

When I pulled the body of my 1959 Plymouth I spotted a potential for a
hard to locate body squeak. Thought I would share the location in case
you have a squeak that has eluded a fix.  At the firewall to frame
interface are two (2) body mount bolts.  Either by design, wear, or
something else, there is metal to metal contact between these bolts, the
body and the frame.  I had two exact copies of these special-design
bolts made of Stainless Steel to replace my rusted-out bolts.  But on
reassembly, I decided that using different body mounts made more sense.
Result is no squeak.

Dick Skinner
1959 Plymouth Sport Suburban
1953 Maxim Pumper Fire Truck