From: Jackie Wrinkles <MoparJackie@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat Mar 26 21:51:52 CST 2005
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Online Scams

Hi all from Michigan.Just out of curiosity where would a person report one
those online scams about a car for sale?There was a Hemi Coronet on Ebay a
while back i inquired about but it was removed twice before i got an
answer.Then i seen it on another site as sold for almost 80 grand.
Then i got an email from the guy asking for a deposit for part of the
shipping.
Isnt there anyone to stop these fools?Thanks        Jack

Greg Robertson
Principal/Creative Director
PowerFlite Communications

53 Upton Street