[FWDLK] 1960 Desoto

Just looked at a '60 Desoto Adventurer this morning.  Any idea of fair price?  Guy said he got it in a "bunch" of old cars, and he is a long-winded gent, so I didn't have time to inquire or look at anything else (heading to work).

Car is a 4dr, body basically solid, rust-through in drivers floor, glass good, interior OK but torn with the foam in that "crystalized" state, needs a headliner, steering wheel is good, dash pad needs redone, most chrome solid but needs rechromed, big-block (383?).  Not sure if engine is stuck or not, going back Thursday or Saturday in old clothes.

Larry