Re: [FWDLK] Hemmings Books....

Hi, OK- I bit!  I ordered 5 books and the shipping came to $6.95 . . . they're going fast!  Two are already 'sold out-'

I trust Hemmings for quality merchandise, at that price-

Bob

On         Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:58 , Garrett <TheBulkster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

---- Msg sent via CWNet - http://www.cwnet.com/