Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Parts supplier

Here is the catch "Shipped straight, you bend as needed" "Couplers are
included
where necessary"
Sounds like a handful of straight tubing that you can get in any auto parts
store.

You ALWAYS have to read e-bay ads carefully.

Scott

----Original Message Follows---- From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [FWDLK] Mopar Parts supplier Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:06:22 -0500

Hi Guys; Check out this seller on eBay:
chrysleroldtimeparts

Put that name in "advanced search", using the "use sellers ID" box

What lead me there is, he has several auctions on complete brake line
kits. With new maliable tubing and  all fittings. Item description is
here:

This is a complete brake line replacement kit. All lines are supplied
double-flared at each end with S.A.E. specified male inverted flare
fittings attached -- ready for quick easy installation. All brake lines
have an extra long nut on one end to seat in late model deep-seated
wheel cylinders. These maliable lines are easy to bend or coil without
collapsing the tubing or restricting the flow of brake fluid. A chart
of your brake system is included and all lines are clearly marked and
numbered as to where they should be installed. Couplers are included
where necessary.

These are made up for your car model for $35. and shipping is $12., per
these auctions now on. Shipped straight, you bend as needed.

Sounds like a good deal to me, and would save much scrounging for
lines. I haven't used them yet, but am gonna try'em.

Regards, Ray