[FWDLK] (no subject)

HI GUYS! Power Brake Bob here. we rebuild all the brake components for the Chrysler products going all the way back to the first hydraulic brakes. We are also doing upgrades to more modern power brake systems with dual masters. Our favorite now is the HYDROBOOST system. It runs off of the power steering pump, no vacuum required. On the 56-61 cars it removes the oval booster and the hard to reach master with a booster and easy to reach dual master. With the hydroboost, the stopping power is tremendous, withb output pressures to 2000psi. The website is POWERBRAKESERVICES.COM  Click on "company" for photos of hydroboosts. Our phone is 562 436 4111