From: eddee
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:37 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] CI TORQUEFLITE PART NEEDED

Hello Again List Members.

Does anyone have a junk TF that they could remove a part from??
Or does anyone know who would have TF parts??

It is the little lever under the cover that is on the drivers side of the trans.
It accepts the shift cable.

Trying to undo the cable from the trans,,,I became a bit to zealous.

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON