From: John J. Hertog
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:30 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] reply to: Keys?

Hi Bob,

The odds of finding a key that will work in your existing locks are not
great. There are too many permutations. However, here's another approach:
remove the cylinder from one door. Take it to a locksmith, together with an
appropriate key blank. The locksmith should be able to take that cylinder
apart, and, based on the pins, make a key that will fit it - (and thus will
also fit the ignition lock).   You can also remove the lovebox lock and use
that to have him make you a key that will fit it - and the trunk lock.   All
you will need to get, for the locksmith,  is correct key blanks for that
year car, which can usually be found on eBay.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY