[FWDLK] Chrysler Die Cast Cars

Hello Forward Look Lovers,

Have I something special for you. I just got my hands on some "Chrysler Line" 1:43 Die Cast Cars. The models I have are Chrysler C-300 (1955), Chrysler 300E (1959) and Chrysler Turbine Car (1964).  These cars are of exceptional quality.  My wife says I have to sell due to unemployment. The price of each car is $6 plus shipping. I just wanted to offer them to you before they go on EBAY. Like to see some pictures please email me.

Thanks,

Joey Ramirez

1957 Plymouth Savoy - Restoration in Progress

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/emreg

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.