[FWDLK] Non FwdLook - seeking 1941 Plymouth/Dodge info

[FWDLK] Non FwdLook - seeking 1941 Plymouth/Dodge info

I'm a glutton for punishment. In addition to the '61 Phoenix convertible I have I just purchased a 1941 Plymouth OR Dodge 3-window coupe. Is it sad to buy something not knowing what it is? The guy was pretty sure it's a Plymouth but the front end & steering wheel is Dodge. It's a "field car" so there's no title of course. Firewall tag # is 5703TPC if that helps. Anyway just thought I'd ask you other Mopar guys if anyone belongs to another group that deals with these older Mopars or knows anything about them. Got pics at www.mini-things.com/plymouth.html. If you can't already tell I have a tendency to buy stuff I like knowing dang well I don't know anything about anything! Anyway I'm just seeking info on parts, books, manuals, etc. to see about getting it on the road again. Let me know & thanks for your help!

Fred Loosbrock
1941 Something
1957 Chevy
1961 Dodge Phoenix Convertible