Re: [FWDLK] Mail List question

It's at the bottom of almost every [FWDLK] e-mail, including this one.
If this one isn't clickable (since I forwarded it), use  the link from
another [FWDLK] e-mail.

Ray
On Apr 11, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Greg Filtz wrote:

Group,

I know that this has been asked a million times, but I am unable to
find
the answer on the "Forward Look" web site.

I will have a new email address in the near future.   How do I
unsubscribe and resubscribe to the maillist with the new address?

Thanks in advance.
Greg Filtz in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer