Re: [FWDLK] dragging brakes

First, is it one brake or all? If all, probably the MC. If it's one
then this may be an answer:

Remove the hoses, lay them out on a table against a 2X4 or straight
edge  and try to shine a light thru. This may prove the "Flap" idea. 1
may allow the light thru and not the other.

Or, use gentle air pressure in both directions. Might blow easier in
one direction over the other.

What happens is that it deteriorates inside and a "Flap" of rubber
comes loose. when you apply the brakes, the fluid pushes the flap out
of the way and flows thru, and when you release the pedal, the fluid
pressure drop allows the flap to semi-close the hose and restrict the
flow back to the MC.

Of course, now you have old brakes hoses in your hands and even if they
seem OK, now is the time to replace anyway.

Regards, Ray
Loving life and living large, Com'on down!