[FWDLK] Anyone a-door their windows'....

[FWDLK] Anyone a-door their windows'....

operation?

I don't; I clearly recall, on my father's 57 Dodge CRL 2-dr, that the
rear windows 'took' 2-hands' effort, to raise them, to their
full-upright position, and to begin to lower them, therefrom.

My car's rear windows don't fully "close" unless the vertical edges are
pulled-forward, by hand, to finish the operation--it seems that the
windows 'run-out' of forward-adjustment, on their tracks, with the
windows still not fully-closed. And, yes, I've had the trim panels 'off'
many times, over the years, playing with, and lubricating, the tracks.
I've even "scalped" the inner-ceiling of the Finnish-flocked roof rail
weatherstrips,  to create more 'head room, for the windows' movement.
And,yeah (ii), the windows' vertical-movement adjustments are set as
'well' as I can 'get' them.

The front windows  are adjusted so tightly,           too,  that raising
them is not  for the limp-wristed, either, but @ least, they do NOT
rattle, and do align perfectly (fore/aft, in/out) with the rear windows.

I'm just curious, does anyone with a 57+ non-sedan Mope have windows
(before-or-after weatherstrip replacement) that truly operate "easily",
and fully, as they, hopefully(!) were designed, to operate? ? If you DO,
count yourself as being fortunate.

Neil Vedder