[FWDLK] Window Crank Handles! Again?

Hello Everyone!

I'm back with a Window Crank Handle Question.  I found the cranks, door handles are somewhat easy to take off. Since I didn't have a camera when I took my passenger window cranks and door panels off. I said to myself that's fine I'll just leave the drivers side on. Well guess what I went back to look at the drivers side and the door crank on the door was down with the window up.  The back seat window crank was up with the window up. I looked at other Plymouths on the web and those window cranks can't make up their mind.  Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Joey Ramirez

1957 Plymouth Savoy - Land Rover

P.S. I still have these Chrysler 1:43 Scale Die Cast Cars :

1955 C-300 - 2 qty

1959 300E  - 2 qty

1964 Turbine Cars - 3 qty

I have new and better pictures.