[FWDLK] Front crossmember brake line

Hi everyone,

I received a week ago new pre-bent stainless steel brake lines from Inline
Tube for my '58 Plymouth. I started unpacking today and tried the two brake
lines at the front for fit. The small one (left) is correct but I cannot
seem able to find the correct routing for the longer one (right - from right
wheel to master tee) and begin to wonder if it is correctly bent. I must say
that my car had no longer the original brake lines anymore so I miss a
reference. Can someone help me by sending me a sharp picture of the routing
of an original brake line (or restored) over the frame and along the front
crossmember and then to the master tee ?

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop coupe