Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: car accident play by play- This is the funniest thing

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: car accident play by play- This is the funniest thing I have heard in a while

Title: FW: This is the funniest thing I have heard in a while

This was played here on a local radio station morning show about a month ago. Funny is an understatement. Nice to hear it again. Thanks Lou.

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lou
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 3:00 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Fwd: car accident play by play- This is the funniest thing I have heard in a while

This guy's laughter  is contagious...

Here is the story...
An operations manager was late for a meeting and called his boss to tell him he was running late. As he was leaving the voice mail message, he witnessed a car accident involving a carload of lil old ladies and went on to provide "play by play" of the incident. This is the actual voice mail message.

Supposedly It was forwarded so many times the company, it crashed their voice mail server.

http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3