[FWDLK] Aluminum Case Torqueflite?

So I was in the junkyard today when a transmission caught my eye.  Aluminum
bell and tailshaft, parking brake on the tail of it... why that must be a
torqueflite laying there loose, and the '62 version that people want for the
older cars at that..

The center case was cast iron though, never saw one out before so I don't
know if that's normal or not.  So I went and rolled it over to see how bad
it was.  Of course, water drained out of a hole in the pan somewhere for a
minute or so, even though I didn't see an obvious hole.  But it was
definately a Mopar trans.

Anything worth picking from one of these?  I figure with water in it it's
probably a waste of time to pick up for a rebuild, although this guy is
pretty cheap on his prices - I could probably get the whole thing for $50 or
thereabouts.  Maybe the tail of the case is worth removing?

Also checked out a '57 Windsor 4dr.  There any good parts to pull on one of
these?  Kind of want to cut the quarters and taillights off and stash them -
(and bear in mind this thing is so rusty it wouldn't survive trying to move
it again, the DeSoto next to it is in about 1000 pieces from attempting to
do the same)

Thanks

Bill K.