Re: [FWDLK] Anyone use Evapo-Rust?

Thanks Ron,
I have used Oxi-solv an Eastwood product with good results.  I have also
used Picklex 20 which does not seem to leave the same (or as much) zinc
oxide coating that Oxi-Solve does.  The Picklex is more economical because
it works faster adn you use less product.  Both seem to work well on lightly
rusted metal, on deeply pitted items I have had to go back in and remove any
remaining rust with a wire wheel or brush and in some case a demmel tool, a
time consuing process.

The Evapo Rust looks like it may work effectively on more deeply pitted
items by soaking them.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

----Original Message Follows---- From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Anyone use Evapo-Rust? Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:46:03 -0400

Is this the same thing as Oxy-solv ?  Has the same characteristics as you
mention. I've had great results.

Ron