[FWDLK] Non-forwardlook but still funny

When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up
>> >our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the
>> >service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock
the
>> >driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I
>> >instinctively
>> >tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I
>> >announced to the technician, "it's open!"  To which he replied, "I
>> >know -> I already got that side."
>> >
>> >Now don't you feel better

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information which
may be legally confidential and/or privileged and does not in any case
represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds
the sender without an additional express written confirmation to that
effect.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity
named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure,  copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you
have received this electronic  transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
delete it.  Thank you.