[FWDLK] For Sale - '57 Belvedere 2dr ht

Hey guys -

The guy who bought my '57 Belvedere hardtop doesn't want it.  He says to
sell it again, junk it or do whatever - and I hate to junk it, there are a
lot of good parts here if nothing else.  Anyone here need a parts car?  It's
a 2dr hardtop with sport tone, but it needs rockers-pans-quarters-frame
work- front fenders - etc. to restore.  It is a V8 car with Torqueflite, but
the valve covers have been in the trunk since the 70's so even though it's
had a hood on it I'm not sure how good the motor is.  I can round up some of
the pieces it needs, I came across a couple parts cars, but it might be
better for parts or to convert another car to a hardtop.   Most of the sport
tone stainless is on the car - from what I can figure I could spend about an
hour pulling parts and ebay them and come up with $1000 from it.  (roof
ribs, the remaining side trim, the hood bar, rear window, some other pieces)

$750 or best, come get it -

Located upstate NY

I have about 20 photos, so I can send some if you need 'em.  It has a VIN
tag, but that's sitting here on the shelf so it doesn't get lost.  Can help
load it, I need to put a couple wheels on the front but it does move in one
piece pretty easily.  I have photos of about everything that is wrong with
this car -

Thanks

Bill K.