[FWDLK] June Mopar event in Idaho

In the Forward Look calendar we have our annual Mopars Unlimited of Idaho Show & Shine listed for Saturday, June 18th.  It has been rescheduled for a week earlier for June 11th, so for all of you who were planning to travel thousands of miles to join us:  start out a week earlier!

Seriously, June weather in Idaho is guaranteed to be sunny, warm, with minimal humidity.  We expect upwards of 200 cars for the show, most of which will be Mopars.  Join us!!

Tony Boatman in Boise

57 Dodge CRL

39 DeSoto

69 Barracuda Conv.