[FWDLK] Mopar, but not Forward Look

Hi All,
   I'm restoring 6 rims from a 1937 Dodge car for a man and need the P/N or a place where I can get the hubcap clip assemblies.  There are 2 of these on each wheel and each one has 2 clips on them to hold the hubcap on.  My books only go back as far as 1938 on the hub cap attachment.
Thank you all in advance,
Jack  in Shinglehouse, Pa  nice and sunny today.