[FWDLK] Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet

[FWDLK] Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet

*NEW HOTEL INFORMATION*

A few rooms have been reserved specifically for
this event.   *** NEW HOTEL IN SODDY DAISY, Hometown Inn.***   Located in
beautiful downtown Soddy-Daisy and just a few miles from the Soule's
residence this Hotel would be the best place for attendees to stay!  The
Hotel is completely new and opened just a week ago.  Call (423) 332-7755 for
reservations.  Be sure to mention you are attending the Chrysler & Imperial
Meet and you will receive a modest discount.  The discounted room rate is
$54.95.  Don't delay, reserve your room today!

Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet Information:

Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet 2005 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the
weekend of May 27 - 30, 2005

Hello Everyone,

The Tennessee Valley Region
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/tnvalleyregionwpc/  of the Walter P.
Chrysler Club and Robert &
Laqueta Soule cordially invite all owners and/or enthusiasts of C-Body,
Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, and Imperial
Chrysler products to attend the 2005 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet
in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the weekend of May 27 - 30, 2005.

Make your plans now to attend the 2005 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet.
We had an excellent meet last year in Chattanooga and we are looking forward
to another fine meet this summer in Chattanooga. Tons of pictures with
accompanying text of last year's Chattanooga Meet can be found at the
Imperial Online Club at:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga05/Index.htm  Last year's meet
was
a blast and this years should be just as much fun, if not more. And
remember -- this meet is open to *ALL* C Body Chrysler products! So roll up
that car cover, polish that chrome, wax that paint, shine those tires, and
come to the Summer Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet in Chattanooga, TN,
on May 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th.

*Registration: There is no registration fee for this meet. However, we
request that you PLEASE REGISTER so we will know who is attending, what cars
to expect, how many attendees will be at the Friday night dinner at the
drive-in, and the Saturday cookout at the Soule's.  There is a registration
form that can be copied and pasted or printed at:
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/  Just click the link about the 2005
Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet.

Many Thanks, Robert & Laqueta

Schedule of events for the 2005 Chattanooga Meet:

IMPORTANT!!! To attend, please send Robert Soule soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the
following information: your name (and names of any guests) attending the
meet, the make and model of the car and/or cars you will be driving, and
indicate if you will be attending the Friday and/or Saturday night dinners.

Friday - Early Evening, Gathering at the Soule's residence, placement of
vehicles on the display field, and preliminary tour of Robert's garage and
car collection.

Friday - Dinner, Those that have gathered at the Soule's by 7:00 PM will
caravan to the Soddy-Daisy Sonic drive-in for a late dinner.

Saturday Morning - May 28th - Meet and drive, kick tires, share stories,
tell lies, drool, etc., at the Soule home.

Saturday Lunch and Afternoon -  Departing the Soule's at Noon we will
caravan some 25 miles to Sweeney's Pit Bar-B-Q located on South Broad Street
in downtown Chattanooga for lunch.   After lunch we will tour the
International Towing and Recovery Museum located in downtown Chattanooga
just a couple of blocks South of Sweeney's.  I have negotiated a discounted
admission rate of $5 for each adult.  For additional information about the
Museum follow this link:  http://www.internationaltowingmuseum.org/

Saturday Dinner, Hosted by the Tennessee Valley Region of the WPC Club - We
will meet at the Soule residence for an informal
hamburger/hot dog cookout at 7:00 PM EDT at the home of Robert and Laqueta
Soule.  After dinner, I expect we will show some Chrysler product
films/videos, such as dealer ads, sales training stuff, and/or old
television ads later in the evening. I am sure there will be more tire
kicking and driving as this went on until past midnight last year. We will
also have a bond fire burning all evening for those who might enjoy roasting
marshmallows and enjoy a few cocktails around the warmth of a night fire.
Please note this is a BYOB event.

Sunday - Will be a relaxing day allowing groups to explore the Scenic
Chattanooga area.  Enjoy fine motoring in your Imperial or Chrysler product
to such attractions as Lookout Mountain, Rock City, Ruby Falls, the
Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, the Chattanooga Choo Choo, the Chattanooga
Aquarium, the Walnut Street Bridge, and many more!  There is no shortage of
things to do in Chattanooga.  Here is a link to all kinds of Chattanooga
attractions:  http://www.chattanoogafun.com/   However, if you would rather
just kick tires, drive cars, tell more lies...  basically the same thing we
are doing Saturday evening, then that is just fine with us and really more
fun than the tourist traps anyway!

Monday, May 31st - The final wind down and wrap-up of this great weekend.

Accommodations - No hotel accommodations have been reserved specifically for
this event.   *** NEW HOTEL IN SODDY DAISY, Hometown Inn.***   Located in
beautiful downtown Soddy-Daisy and just a few miles from the Soule's
residence this Hotel would be the best place for attendees to stay!  The
Hotel is completely new and opened just a week ago.  Call (423) 332-7755 for
reservations.  Additionally, the Holiday Inn or the Hampton Inn in Hixson
(423) 877-3100 ,
Tennessee are both located on the north side of Chattanooga and are easily
accessible from Interstate 75 and 24. Either would provide a good, centrally
located base from which to operate.  There are other accommodations readily
available in the Hixson, TN, area. Please do consider making your hotel
reservations as early as
possible.

* Be sure to bring your lawn chairs to enjoy under the shade trees at the
Soules' house!

All reservations are the responsibility of each individual.

Directions/information - Can be found at: http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

Robert M. Soule, III
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

'39 Chrysler Royal