Re: [FWDLK] Express Auto Transport

Yup, they use sub contractors and don't check the sub's out. Then when the sub screws up and folds, they don't honor their insurance claims. Oh we can't pay you cause we may not get paid by the other guys so you have to wait and see if they honor thier insurance. But they collect the money and make all the guarantees!

Yahoo! Mail Mobile