Re: [FWDLK] Gas 'n' GO

Sheeeeeeeeit, our REGULAR gas is about $2.50, and declining SLOWLY
(merely awaiting the NEXT "bad-news/roumor" to go UP by nickle/dimes),
but I've 'routinely' put regular & middle-grade gas in Horrie, when I'm
just cruizing around town (90% of time)--depending upon season--summer,
here gets up to 100 (dry!) so I put in middle/premium, then, and when
I'm 'going somewhere' (again, depending on the season).

Neil Vedder