Re: [FWDLK] Pavlovian Doggerel....

Bill (and List) , we can all see, & understand the blatent/bald-faced
(to mix some metaphors!) corporate raping going on, but none of us is
able to DO anything about it, so "we" all just kinda look the other-way,
& all of a sudden, the price has gone up by 50 cents, or more....

Do you/anyone THINK that the gas companies are DISMAYED about the
"wholesale" cost of crude-oil going up; oh, yeah, SURE they are.

The most GALLING thing is that/how the price-@-the PUMP (already-refined
& DELIVERED) goes-up, IMMEDIATELY, by nickles/dimes, based upon
seemingly- daily RUMORS/bad-news/economic-projections/
weather conditions/refinery  "maintenance-or-damage"/political events
(there's gotta be MORE factors...)

But, what brings DOWN the price of gas? ACTUAL-REPORTS (historical, in
nature)  of LESS gas, being consumed, and, gas surplus-supplies,
primarily, and sometimes , OPEC agreements to increase oil production
and/or cost-per-barrel, of crude , SPECIFICALLY.  "Rumors" DO NOT tend
to lower the RETAIL-PUMP  cost of gas.

Neil Vedder