[FWDLK] New stuff on www.59plymouth.net!

Matthew Keij gets a '59 Fury; J.D. Anderson's got a Fury too, and Robert
Kimberlin showcases his beautiful Savoy.  Stefan Steinmaier demonstrates how
to rebuild a starter, and there's more about the dual-quad debate on '59
Plymouths.  And check out the sleight of hand with model years in "Riding
the Bullet"!  It's all on www.59plymouth.net -- just go to "What's New"!

(To those of you who have sent me pix of your '59 -- I hope to get to you
shortly.  And to those of you who haven't -- why not?)

        Dan
        dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx